Manjeri PS FIR No. 636/2018 U/S 419, 465, 467, 468, 471, 120(B), 34 IPC and 66(C), 66(D), 74 of IT Act and 14(a), 14(b), 14(B) of Forigners Act (Cyber Cheating)
The Manjeri Police succeeded in arresting eight notorious criminals who were the master brains behind the hi-tech online shopping fraud case registered at Manjeri Police station in FIR No. 636/2018 U/S 419, 465, 467, 468, 471, 120(B), 34 IPC and 66(C), 66(D), 74 of IT Act and 14(A)(a), 14(A)(b), 14(B) of Forigners Act. Among the accused seven are from Cameroon and one from Nigeria. The arrests were made based on the complaint lodged by a whole sale medicine trader in Manjeri.
Details of Accused:
1) Verdi Tenya Ndayong- 35/18, S/O Nyam Ndayong, Cameroon
2) Doh Quentin Nwansuvah- 37/18, S/O Doh Evaristus, Cameroon
3) Michael Boonwi Bonwa- 28/18, S/O Daniel Ambe, Cameroon
4) Fidel Atud Ndayong- 37/19, N.W. Region, Cameroon
5) Akumbe Boma Njiwah- 28/18, S/O Nwakum Mathias, Cameroon
6) Langji Kilian Keng- 27/18, S/O Langji Alfred, Cameroon
7) Ochuba Kingsley Ugonna @ Kingston Dube, aged 35/19, S/O Ochuba, Orita J4, Ogun State, Nigeria
8) Ngoh Meland Ndangoh- 26/19, S/O Ngoh Calvin Fondoh, Cameroon
The accused persons was arrested by a Special Investigation Team headed by Manjeri Inspector N.B. Shaiju. The team also included N.M. Abdulla Babu (Cyber Forensic Team Member), T.P. Madhusoodanan, M. Sahabin, P. Harilal, M.P. Lijin, K. Salman.