THOTTILPALAM Police Station
Thottilpalam Police station was started functioning on 06.04.1986 vide G.O(Rt)No.961/86/ Home dated 25.03.1986 inaugurated by Sri.Vayalar Ravi,the Hon’ble Home Minister of Kerala.and housed in a private building in Kavilumpara Panchayath building No. IX /106. On 03.06.1993 .The station was shifted to Kavilumpara Panchayth Shoping complex and thenshifted to a rented building No. KP/IX/397 to 402 of Kavilumpara Panchayath, Kavilumpara Village on 01.11.2003 as per G.O(Rt) No. 1693/03 Home dated 28.08.2003. Kavilumpara Panchayath allotted 13.5 cents of land and 2 cents of land donated by Smt. Asia, W/o Chekkan Haji Madathil, Kuningad to Police department for the construction of Station building and constructed a new building at Kavilumpara Panchayath. Police staton shifted to owned building bearing No. KP /XVI/ 803 B vide G.O(P) No. 20/2021/Home Dated 18.02.2021 (SRO No. 194/2021) on 18.02.2021. The building was inaugurated by Hon: Chief Minister Sri. Pinarayi Vijayan Through Online in the presenc of Sri. Vijayan E.K, MLA Nadapuram Constituency.