Hill Palace Police Station
Tripunithura Cusba Police Station was opened on 1St Chingum 1106 M.E Government notification No. 66 Dated 2nd Kumbhom 110. As per G.O(MS) No. 78/Home Dated 19.02.1964 and GO(MS) No. 238/Home dated 27-05-1964 Tripunithura Cusba Police Station was abolished from 05-06-1964 onwards. Hillpalace Police Station was functioning in a Government building near Tripunithura Railway station. From 07-09-1987 onwards the station was shifted to a new Government building situating by the side of Tripunithura- Vaikom Road, Near Govt. Boys High School, Tripunithura as per G.O(RT) No.2183/88/Home Dated 27-04-88 S.R.O No.546/88 Published in the Gazette dated 30-04-1986.